OSMail adds the
instantaneous E-Mailing of Oak Street's forms, letters,
and reports, as well as personalized messages, plus
attachments. Some of the documents you can E-Mail
from Oak Street include:
At the time you
would normally print a document, you may now opt to
E-Mail instead of, or in addition to, printing.
orders to your vendors
• Shipment confirmations to your customers
• Sales-order-acknowledgments to customers
or sales reps
• A/R statements-of-account to your customers
• Promotional letters to customers or prospects
• Trade-show booth information to customers
• Price lists
• Inventory status reports to sales reps
• Sales statistics to sales reps
• Customers purchasing history or past-due
info to sales reps
• Any form, letter, or report to customers,
vendors, reps, and prospects!
You'll Know Which Documents Were Sent and Which Were
OSMail provides the following information about
sent E-Mail :
items and items not sent, OSMail gives you the opportunity
to correct and resend these messages from within the
program. You can also choose to save these corrections
directly in Oak Street.
• Messages received.
• Messages returned because of incorrect E-Mail
• Messages not sent because of incorrectly
formatted E-Mail addresses
(i.e. missing '@' sign, etc.)
Setting up a 'Dedicated' CPU to Your Network is Recommended.
Once OSMail is installed, the automation of E-Mailing
will be available to any Oak Street workstation. The
computer on which OSMail is installed must have an Internet
connection. For network users, it is strongly recommended
that you set up on the network a separate 'E-Mail server
Requires Microsoft's Outlook 98 or Outlook 2000
In addition to requiring a modem and Internet account,
the computer running OSMail must also have Microsoft
Outlook 98 or Outlook 2000 installed (not included).
Microsoft Outlook Express does NOT satisfy this requirement.
OSMail can also work in conjunction with a Micorsoft
Use Almost Any Internet Service Provider (ISP)
OSMail can be used with any ISP that can accept
Microsoft Outlook as the default E-Mail Client. This
requirement excludes AOL since AOL requires their proprietary
Back To Top of Page