- Obtain instant access to inventory figures
- Know the value of your inventory
- Know what is available to sell now, and at any future
- Stay on top of sales trends
- Analyzes your orders, current stock, past sales,
and other factors to advise you which items to order
(and in what quantity) to meet current and future
- Tallies up how many of each item has been ordered
within a specified date range (either order date,
request date, or cancel date), when projecting your
- Analyzes orders, stock, and past sales, to help
- Updates your inventory with:
- items received
- orders shipped
- shrinkage or waste
- returns or damage
- Lets you price items by:
- type of customer (i.e. wholesale,
- quantity ordered
- the price the customer paid
the last time they ordered
- Can make "across-the-board" price and
cost changes in one step.
- Creates inventory reports to show:
- the value of your inventory
- how many of each item is in
stock, and on order
- how many of each item was shipped
or ordered each month
- how many days the current stock
- which items are overstocked
- profit of each item or product
- Groups items by type of item, color, style, supplier,
etc. for product reports.
- Can categorize your product into numerous departments
for sales analysis purposes.
- Lets you use your vendor's item number when recording
in merchandise that was received.
- Calculates gross sales, cost of goods sold, and
- Can print price tags, bin tags, and labels for samples.
- Integrates with additional software to print bar
- Can accommodate multiple warehouses.
- Accommodates 1 billion inventory items.
Back To Top of Page