- Manage your cash outflow
- Obtain an integrated solution for the payment
of outstanding invoices through an innovative cash
disbursement and check writing system.
- Know when a bill needs to be paid in order to
take the generous discount being offered to your
company if you pay the invoice on time.
- Quickly review vendor information such as address,
terms, and purchase history.
- Place vendors or invoices `on hold' to prevent
- Expense invoices to any number of expense accounts.
- Enter and maintain memos for individual vendors.
- Automatically process repetitive billing such
as rent, loan payments, and utility payments.
- Automate recurring invoices without repetitive
- `Sit back' while the program automatically calculates
due dates, discount due dates, and discount amounts.
- Add new vendors while entering invoices.
- Select invoices for automatic payment based on
any criteria defined by you.
- Record checks for "one-time-only" vendors.
Individual checks may be printed directly from the
Manual Check Entry program.
- Record pre-paid invoices in advance of recording
the invoice. When the invoice is recorded
through Invoice Data Entry, the payment amount may
be applied through the adjustment.
- Age payables by due date up to eight user-defined
aging categories. Get a report for past-due
invoices for a specified number of days or for all
- Print on standard check stock, or customized stock.
Multiple check formats may be created per company.
Different check stock may be used for each bank
Back To Top of Page