- Reprint or just review on screen, old invoices,
sales orders, or packing lists
- Sales order/Invoice documents can print individually
or in batch mode
- Pre-payments by credit card, checks or cash
- Repeat orders for customers is supported
- Line items on documents can be sorted in any order
and also display on screen in the same order
- Orders can be looked up via the customer's P.O.
- Quotations and RMA documents may be printed
- Unlimited free form comments per line item on any
- Instant access to stock availability for each 2
- Drop ship customers can be stored for future retrieval
- Drop Ship orders from vendors to customers
and Invoicing Features
- Handling charges may be automatically created via
a defined formula
- Bill of Lading can be printed
- Invoice can be `undone' for correcting if an error
- Multiple orders can be combined on to one invoice
- Shipping labels can automatically print the box
number (i.e. box 2 of 3)
- Order and Invoice documents can display total weight,
volume, and units
- Print pick tickets or packing lists for specifiable
- Contiguous printing of Invoice, Packing List, Shipping
Label, C.O.D. tags
- Line items on an invoice can be grouped per carton
- Can show one item as invoiced when actually a different
one was shipped
and Chain Store Features
- Copy the same order for a group of stores
- Unlimited number of ship-to's per bill to
- One invoice for an order shipped to multiple stores
- Support for distribution center addresses
- Print Store # and Dept. # on invoices
- Print the store's own SKU# s on their invoices
- Customer specific packing list instructions
- E.D.I. support via a 3rd party
Flexible Assigning of Prices
taking into consideration:
- Negotiated prices with individual customers for
- Up to 36 price levels
- The last price paid
- Price quotations
- The quantity ordered of the item
- The cumulated quantity ordered of a group of similar
- The cumulated dollars ordered for a group of items
or the whole order
- Markup percents to be applied to the cost
- Selecting from the last 5 prices paid
of Discount Percents
- Assignable to the order
- Assignable to the customer as an order default
- Assignable to a line item
- Attachable to a price level per item
- Attachable to a quantity ordered per item
- Attachable to the quantity ordered per price level
- Compound percents (i.e. 50/20/5%) per item, per
- Prevent an order discount from applying to certain
- Complete commission statements that reflect:
- Reps paid based upon shipment or payment of invoice
- Charge backs for non-payment of invoices
- Bounced checks
- Repayment of a charge back if invoice was eventually
- Credits for return
- Commission on subtotal or gross profit of an invoice
- Accommodates sub-reps (road reps)
- Sales analysis by rep by month, and other reports
- Ability to reassign the customer's sales reps en
- Reports to compare dollars written by sales reps
versus other sources
- Tracks which items the sales rep sold
- Can provide new sales reps with a list of accounts
in their area
of Commission Rates
- Assign commission rates taking into consideration:
- The sales rep
- The customer
- The item
- The discount % of an order & an item
- The price paid for the item
- The negotiated commission rate for a particular
item per customer
- Ability to change the assigned rate on the fly
- Track leads and all interactions with them
- Perform mailings to leads
- Schedule Call backs
- Automatically adds a prospect to customer file when
the prospect orders
- UPS freight charges are calculated automatically
from just entry of the weights
- A host approved manifest may be printed
- COD tags are printed from information derived from
- Customer names can be exported to the UPS on-line
or Maxiship software
- Packing Lists can print barcodes to eliminate key
strokes for UPS's Software
- UPS manifest transactions may be queried per customer
at any time
- Adds new customers when you enter their first order.
- Allows for multiple shipping addresses for each
- Reviews customer's previous orders, and prices,
during order entry.
- Allows you to "repeat" previous customer
orders into a new order.
- Lets you enter orders at a remote location. Great
for tradeshows and outside sales people.
- Lets you change or add to an order at any time.
- Checks the customer's promptness in paying bills
during order entry. No more shipping to past due customers.
- Checks credit-worthiness as rated by an outside
credit-reporting agency during order entry. This
credit information, which is updated monthly, will
help your company dramatically reduce bad dept expense
by showing you which of your customers are starting
to pay their bills late! Your savings from this feature
alone may offset the price of Oak Street.
- Warns you if a credit limit has been exceeded.
- Lets you print, during order entry, a notice to
a delinquent customer that their order is on hold
until a payment can be received.
- Assigns, to each order, the appropriate sales representative
and calculates their commission.
- Duplicates identical orders from chain stores.
- Assigns the appropriate price for each item using
incredibly flexible pricing features. Oak Street features
pricing by customer type, pricing by quantity ordered
and pricing by customer type AND quantity ordered.
- Lets you create a new item while entering an order.
- Checks stock levels and availability as items are
being ordered. Oak Street can even recommend substitutions
for out items that are out of stock.
- Can check inventory to automatically backorder out-of-stock
- Handles pre-packaged assortments and point-of-sale
- Reprints orders easily with any number of specified
- Our sizing feature minimizes keystrokes when entering
orders for items that come in sizes, colors, etc.
- Prints and manages personalized or monogrammed merchandise.
- Memo fields containing unlimited text can be attached
to any item, pick ticket, packing list, or invoice
and Packing Lists
- Prints order copies to be used for packing lists,
pick tickets, or acknowledgement copies.
- Can print a form containing both packing lists and
- Can print an alternate shipping address of yours
on the packing lists. Great for drop shipments.
- Lets you electronically send documents for printing
at a remote location or warehouse.
- Easily places items on backorder
- Makes new sales orders/packing lists/pick tickets
from backordered items.
- Can suppress backorders from appearing on invoices.
- Maintain unlimited notes about customers, vendors
- Maintain different records for different topics
(e.g. sales, customer service, returns)
- Stamps time, date, and user name on conversations
- Access the log from wherever you are in the software
- Print inventory labels with barcodes
- Print barcodes of the zip code on documents to get
better postal rates (Postnet)
- Scan barcodes to perform order entry or invoicing
either on line or off line
- Automatically generates UPC numbers for items
Back To Top of Page