- Automate customer and prospect mail promotions with
word processing capability, a mail merge feature,
and mailing labels
- Sort customers by almost any criteria you can think
- Boost sales by reviewing order histories, and targeting
who are candidates for new lines of merchandise
- Store any information about customers that you find
useful, including unlimited comments
- Know which customers are worth your efforts
- Accommodates up to 1 billion accounts.
- Prints address labels for mailings, file folders,
and Rolodex cards.
- Lets you sort customers by state, Zip Code, trade
show, length of time since their last order, what
they buy, and many other criteria.
- Maintains unlimited ship-to addresses for each bill-to
- Exports a prospect's data to the customer file when
they first order.
- Checks the customer file for duplicates when adding
- Lets you bring up customers by any search `key'.
- Lets you review the past orders of each customer.
- Can print how many of each item was shipped to each
customer during any time period.
- Lets you add unlimited comments for each customer.
- Lets you separate wholesale and retail customers
for reports, mailings, etc.
- Lets you delete, en masse, customers who have not
ordered for a long time.
- Look-up by Name, Zip Code, & Phone Number
- Tracks profitability of each customer.
- Tracks the customer's credit information such as
how long it takes them to pay their bill and the number
of open invoices, and their account balance.
- Tracks the date the customer was first added to
the customer file.
- Tracks the date of the last invoice sent to a customer.
- Lets you note which customer should not receive
Statements of Accounts.
- Lets you store whatever information you find useful
about your prospects.
- Lets you instantly retrieve your notes on the screen
when a prospect calls.
- Generates specialized, targeted, mailing or call-back
- Lets you write customized letter to prospects.